Friday, October 25, 2019

Photos

These are pictures I took on my camera for the challenge this week. They may be a bit hard to see but if you magnify them you might be able to see.
I mostly took this picture because it is cool. I like to take pictures of sunsets. This is one of the most unique sunsets that I have taken a picture of
.
I took this picture because of the lights at the edge of town. I like how they look like stars that are on the ground. This is one of my most favorite picture of sunsets that I have taken.


I picked this picture because we have a lot of farms near where I live. This family's farm that I took a picture of is a very prominent in the town I live in. Many other farms are around where I live.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your photos and to why you took them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron,
    I like your photos, what camera did you use?
    Check out my blog http://www.blog44.ca/randyy/

    ReplyDelete