Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Freedom from my house

The first thing that I am going to do when the stay-home order has been lifted is hangout with my friends. I haven't seen them in a while and I miss them. What I miss the most is how I can't crack a joke with my family like I could with my friends. I also miss just general school. I hate this e-learning thing. Its making me go crazy with stress of not getting my work in so that I get bad grades. I really hate how i get so many bad grades because of a guy who ate a bat (that has not been proven but I believe it). I also hate how I don't really have that sense of accomplishment at home as I do at school.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly make a valid point about not feeling the same sense of accomplishment at home as you do at school. Why are you getting bad grades...just choosing not to do the work? Don't your parents and brother enjoy your jokes?

    ReplyDelete